PROJECT METAVERSE - OVERVIEW
PROJECT METAVERSE is the worlds first Super Yacht NFT and combines the vision of legendary designer Gregory C Marshall with highly acclaimed Delta Marine Shipyard with the end result being a top pedigree new construction project destined to leave a long lasting legacy on the yachting industry.
PROJECT METAVERSE NFT is a first of its kind new construction project using custom augmented realty technology designed to provide the client with the ultimate metaverse build experience. Throughout the entire build process the client will be able to meet Gregory Marshall, myself and the Delta team in the metaverse as we build this historic super yacht.
The design behind PROJECT METAVERSE clearly has ties to the award winning 45m custom expedition yacht BIG FISH which was delivered back in 2010 and has been consistently cruising the remote regions of the worlds oceans ever since.
PROJECT METAVERSE features a full displacement steel hull & composite superstructure which takes advantage of the expertise offered by Delta Marine Shipyard who is a world leader in this segment of the market. 1245 GRT assures large volume on every deck. A maximum speed of 16.5m can be achieved while a 4,000nm is possible at a cruising speed of 12 knots. She sleeps 14 guests in 7 spacious en-suites and up to 18 crew.
Key design features onboard include touch-and-go helicopter operations on the bow, expansive beach club with 37m of fold down platforms, elevator servicing every deck, handicap accessible, 2 VIP cabins located on the main deck forward, 4 guest cabins on the lower level with direct access to the beach club, commercial grade galley, unique crows nest viewing level above the sundeck, massive glass bottom pool located aft on the main deck over the beach club, 87 square meter owner's apartment with private balconies and spa pool, and tender garage located forward with gull-wing doors allowing for easy access when deploying or retrieving tenders/submersible/or toys
STATEMENT FROM THE BROKER
PROJECT METAVERSE is a collaboration between Gregory C Marshall Design and Delta Marine Shipyard combining two of the best in their respected fields to build what is destined to be an iconic global explorer. Top pedigree, full custom and this design will set itself apart by incorporating build techniques that have never been implemented before thus the origin of the name PROJECT METAVERSE.
Expanding on the success of the 45m Big Fish, PROJECT METAVERSE features some amazing features that set her apart from other designs: large open beach club with multiple bathing platforms, crows nest viewing deck, glass bottom pool, tender garage forward, and a private full beam owner's suite complete with balconies on both the port & starboard sides one with a spa pool.
Every detail on this design has been well thought out and assures that each deck flows smoothly from bow to stern - crew can access each deck efficiently with minimal interruption to the owner & guest parties, crew can handle tender operations seamlessly.
This project is waiting for a buyer to be introduced so that we can customize the final details, interior decor package, and work through any modifications to the build they feel are necessary for their personal requirements, lifestyle, and intended usage.
Final pricing will be determined by the final LOA, gross tonnage, fit and finish of the interior decor package requested by the owner, and options/features/modifications incorporated into the final design.
Final delivery date will depend on when technical specifications and contracts are finalized. We estimate a 32 month build period from once that is accomplished.
STATEMENT FROM GREGORY C MARSHALL DESIGN
Over the years, Gregory C. Marshall Naval Architects has designed some of the most Iconic and groundbreaking Adventure Yachts in the world. VVs1, BigFish, Artefact collected a total of more than twenty different Superyacht Awards. Each Superyacht has travelled to the most remote destinations of the world and carried their Owners and guests in uncompromised style.
The latest groundbreaking project from Greg Marshalls office is a unique collaboration between Alex Clarke at Denison Yachting, Cloud Yachts and Delta Marine in Seattle. Dubbed PROJECT METAVERSE this 63 meter yacht combines some of the most advanced holographic design tools being used in the industry. This allows the client to interact with both the design office and the shipyard throughout the design & build PROCESS as never before.
STATEMENT FROM DELTA MARINE SHIPYARD
'Delta is excited about this opportunity, to explore new ideas and work with an amazing team. Combining the unique strengths of all four brands will result in an innovative, creative and dynamic project. Delta’s decades of experience building custom yachts, our state of the art facility and extraordinary craftsman working in all the marine trades, will ensure the project is built to the highest quality.' - Michelle Jones
Founded in 1967, Delta is a family owned and operated yacht-building business. It is a business built on lasting relationships with customers — and a mission to consistently perform at the highest level, deliver world-class yachts of the highest distinction, and do business with a solid foundation of trust and honesty.
Today, Delta has the capability to build yachts up to 100 meters that are among the finest luxury yachts in the world. Delta’s drive to create innovative and beautiful yachts is achieved through the collaboration of the most dedicated craftsmen in the industry, investment in its facility, and engineering genius — all while surrounded by the breathtaking backdrop of adventure and exploration found in the majestic Pacific Northwest. By incorporating the most advanced technology, coupled with years of experience in composite construction, Delta continues to earn the highest respect and consideration among industry peers, captains and crews, and most importantly — owners.
Located on a sprawling 25 acres, Delta has nearly 300,000 square feet of covered manufacturing space in a state-of-the-art facility. The company prides itself on housing all the marine trades on site, and sources as many American-made products and supplies as possible. It’s Delta’s successful formula to produce the finest quality work. Thanks to this comprehensive and connected facility, Delta team members have a fluency about ongoing projects that is unmatched. The shipyard is one of the most advanced, and Delta continually updates equipment and invests in new processes and technology in order to provide customers the most progressive and superior manufacturing ability. Delta is also an excellent custodian of the environment and the waterway where the work is performed. It ensures manufacturing is done indoors and manages its waste stream with the utmost care. In all ways, the Delta facility represents the best of metal and composite construction for yachts up to 100 meters.
For more than 40 years, Delta’s most important value has remained unchanged. Delta provides the finest custom yacht manufacturing and services — with an owner’s vision and desires at heart. This is a lasting commitment. As new generations of professionals join the ranks and unprecedented technologies enhance their capabilities, Delta remains steadfast in its goal to produce world-class yachts that are truly beyond compare.
STATEMENT FROM CLOUD YACHTS
PROJECT METAVERSE - WALK THROUGH
In this section we address the main spaces found throughout the yacht highlighting key features for each area:
- 1400 square feel (140 square meters)
- full height windows throughout
- dining salon sides have double sliding doors to open up to fold down balconies port and starboard
- dining table seats 14 guests
- large concertina forward for buffets meals and storage
- entrance foyers port and starboard separate the main and dining salons, each has full height sliding doors for grand entrance no matter what side the vessel is docked
- main salon bar is fully equipped with refrigerator/ice maker/wine cooler and sink
- main salon has a 100" diagonal TV screen forward for cinema viewing when desired
MAIN DECK AFT
- aft deck is lowered from the main deck to allow unobstructed views from the salon
- 18ft long (5.5m) swimming pool with 'continuous swimming' capability
- edgeless swimming pool with glass ends and water fall from the deck above
- swimming pool can have a glass bottom to provide light over beach club
- large loungers port and starboard for dining or sun pads both under shade and in the sun
- large mooring stations port and starboard
- passarelle on the starboard side aft is wide enough for wheelchair access
- with beach platforms down, there is 121ft (37m) of 'dock length'
- room on beaches for all tenders, jet-skis, submarine and guest tenders
- there is a wide 'transformer' platform for easy access to the water for kayaks, etc
- beach club has room for gymnasium, lounge areas, dining, wet bar
- skylights to swimming pool above provide plenty of natural light
LOWER DECK GUEST CABINS
- there are four identical guest cabins on the lower deck aft
- windows to each guest stateroom are 8ft wide by 3ft high
- each cabin is large enough to have a king sized beds and pullman-style wall beds, twin beds can easily be accommodated if required, this provides maximum flexibility for all cruising needs
- each guest suite has a large bathroom with shower and bathtub as well as double sinks
- guest staterooms have direct access to the beach club aft and elevator/stairs forward
- 50" televisions
MAIN DECK VIP CABINS
- there are two identical VIP guest cabins on the main deck
- windows in each guest stateroom are 8ft wide by 3ft high with shades and blackout screens
- each cabin is large enough to have king sized beds and pullman style wall beds, twin beds can easily be accommodated if required, this provides for maximum flexibility for all cruising needs
- each guest suite has a large bathroom with shower and bathtub as well as double sinks
- both staterooms are full wheelchair accessible
- this space is large enough that it could be configured as one large full beam VIP suite with 'his' and 'hers' bathrooms if desired, this could be converted to port and starboard on demand
- each. VIP guest stateroom has walk in wardrobe lockers
- 50" televisions
- floor area of the owner's apartment is 875 square feet (87 square meters)
- port and starboard private balconies
- port balcony has a large spa pool that can be either heated or cooled as needed, spa pool is private from the other decks on the yacht
- starboard balcony has a large outside sun pad/ped
- 'his' and 'hers' bathrooms
- galley is configured to be capable of high service, commercial standards
- cooking suite has double combination steam ovens as well as full suite of features
- island is large enough to properly 'plate up' all seats at the dining table at the same time
- walk in dry stores multiple refrigerator freezers
- dumbwaiter to all decks, large enough to house a hot-cold food trolley
- hot/cold food trolley is stored in the main galley in a locker with plug in to remain charged
- service area has a stewardess station tucked out of traffic with storage for staff personal belongings so that staff do not have to return back to cabins to retrieve
- service pantry has direct access to crew accommodations and all decks
- service area has double doors to service the dining table in continuous flow in high service
- large table service lockers allow for three full sets of China as well as all of the other staging items
- the sundeck is divided into three distinct areas, there is a large sunbathing area aft with a small punge pool/hot tub surrounded by sun pads and chaise louunges, this area is private from the rest of the vessel
- access to the sundeck is via an interior staricase as well as the elevataor, the elevator is sized for six persons as well as being capable of handling a full-size wheelchair (and an attendant if required)
- there is a large day head with a shower on the port side of the central foyer
- the forward portion of the sundeck is divided into two spaces, the forward observation area is designed for relaxed viewing of 'where are we doing?' and is open to the sun
- dining table can seat up to 14 people
- a bar/Teppanayaki kitchen is central to the sundeck and has direct access from the crew service access stairs to the galley below, there is also direct servicing from the main dumbwaiter
- port and starboard seating provides plenty of relaxation areas for large groups
- te central portion of the sundeck is under a hardtop with large skylights and is protected by a glass wall at the forward end to allow guests to enjoy the outdoors without the wind
- a raised viewing area/deck is accessible directly from the sundeck with a private staircase leading up to the 'Crows Nest'
- this space offers unparalleled 360 degree views when underway or at anchor
- the space includes built in seating and complete privacy and is one of my favorite spaces onboard the yacht
TENDER GARAGE FORWARD
- tender garage is located forward and inside to keep exterior decks clean and allow the crew service and maintain the tenders and toys without intruding into the owner's/guest spaces
- the tender garage is one of the busiest places on the yacht upon arriving or departing a new destination, we wanted to keep the beach club relaxing by separating the tow spaces
- tenders located where there is more motion at sea to allow accommodations to be where there is less motion
- garage is sized to accommodate a 24-28' recreational sportfisherman as well as an 18ft jet tender, two full sized personal watercraft, six SeaBobs and four kayaks
- tender garage has large appliance hatch for removal of large appliances and machinery from the laundry room located two decks below
- direct access to the deck above as well as the main deck areas aft and crew quarters below provide excellent flexibility in the use of the space
- with the tenders and toys off the vessel, the tender garage makes a great crew 'recreation' room
- submarine shown is a three passenger U-Boat Worx that is lifted by the overhead gantry crane
HELICOPTER 'TOUCH AND GO' OPTION
- helicopter shown is a Eurocopter EC 130B seven passenger twin turbine model
- to accommodate the helicopter option the foredeck would have to be stepped up three steps from the area aft. This is to eliminate the danger of the surrounding bulwarks, safety railings in this area could be removable stanchions with lifelines or folding permanent railings
- helicopter pad would have full approach landing lights
- helipad diameter is NOT certified 10 meter diameter as required by SOLAS so could only be used in 'private' operation
- the Foremast is retractable to clear when landing
- loose seating and awnings can be accommodated
CREW ACCOMMODATIONS/LOUNGE AREA
- crew accommodations are accessible from the upper service area located on the main deck
- crew accommodations include a super numery cabin the sleeps two with a private head
- one first officers cabin and one engineers cabin both with queen sized berths & private baths
- 8 additional crew cabins include single berths and share 4 jack and jill bathroom arrangements
- the forward 2 crew cabins have private bathrooms
- each crew cabin includes both drawer storage and hanging lockers as well as a desk and shelving
- the crew lounge is located to starboard and features a dinning/lounge area, pantry with galley equipment and food lift